Looking to become a member? We offer individual and family memberships.
- All applicants must be 21 years of age
- A US citizen
- A member of the NRA
- Sponsored by a member in good standing.
- All applications must be submitted with:
- Recent passport size photo
- B.C.I. background report from a Rhode Island Police Department or the Attorney General’s office (located at 4 Howard Ave, Cranston RI, located in the Pastore Center)
- Proof of NRA membership
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- The application which must be filled out in its entirety.
What does the membership offer?
As a member of Highland you have access to the following:
- Access to the rifle/pistol range 7 days a week.
- Non members need to be accompanied by a member.
- Discount on trap fee
- Trap is open to the public Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights at a different rate.
- A pond to fish in during season. Member’s can take 1 trout a day.
- Non members have to be accompanied by a member and is ONLY catch and release.
- Access to the 3D course any day
- There is a public day once a month from April – December
- You are able to use the club house for functions.
Please contact Margie Hernandez at email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.